President & CEO, Director
Professional geologist with 36 years experience in precious metals exploration and capital markets.
Significant prior management experience including Nevada Exploration Inc., Battle Mountain Gold, and more.
C-Level Executive and Director since 2006 for publicly traded companies.
Bachelors of Science in Geological Engineering from the University of Alaska, Fairbanks.
Senior Manager, Engineering
- Over 35 years of experience in mine project development and valuation, acquisitions, resource & reserve estimation, mine planning and operations, mineral beneficiation, water & waste management, and environmental management.
- Senior management positions in multinational and junior mining companies operating in South Africa, Australia, Colombia and Canada.
Permitting and Environment
Over 35 years global experience in corporate and business development, including mergers & acquisitions, property & corporate valuation, and strategic planning & implementation.
Currently the CEO and Director of Remote Energy Solutions LLC and Director of both Ensign Gold and Eminent Gold. Formerly President, COO, Director of US Gold Corp. (now McEwen Mining).
Active in many professional societies and associations, including American Exploration & Mining Association, Geological Society of Nevada, and MMSA.
- Chartered Professional Accountant with over 35 years in finance, strategy & senior management.
- Serves as Director on various TSXV listed companies.
Board and Advisors
Co-founder and CEO of Vested Technology Corp., a start-up equity crowdfunding portal and former director/officer of several TSX listed companies.
Over 30 years experience in the administrationand finance of exploration companies based in North America.
Presently President and Director of Lithium Corporation, that he founded in 2009.
On the discovery team that found the 10-million-ounce gold Cortez Hills deposit, & a co-recipient of the 2005 Thayer Lyndsley award for discovery recognition.
Extensive experience in resource development, including founding Hycroft Resources and Development Corporation.
Continuously involved in establishing and financing numerous public companies.
Over 20 years technical experience from exploration through to mine construction, across a range of commodities.
CEO & Director Gold Bull Resources Corp; Director Hog Ranch Minerals.
- Extensive client list of civil and underground mining projects including:
- Nevada – Sterling, Jerritt Canyon, Midas, and Hilltop Mines
- Idaho – Delamar, Grouse Creek and Atlanta Mines
- Graduate of Mackay School of Mines,
UNR B.Sc. Mining Engineering.